- Book you still aren’t sure of your feelings on:
As in ever? Because I was full of certitude about everything I read this past year. I still question whether some of those Ann Aguirre books I read were really worth reading at all.
- Series you gave up on in 2015:
I wasn’t really ever in it, but I read The Name of the Blade by Zoe Marriott (who has written other books I did like) and could not bring myself to continue the series. It was a struggle just to complete that first one.
- Favorite passage/quote of 2015:
There are two kinds of guilt. The kind that’s a burden and the kind that gives you purpose. Let your guilt be your fuel. Let it remind you of who you want to be. Draw a line in your mind. Never cross it again. You have a soul. It’s damaged but it’s there. Don’t let them take it from you.
Sabaa Tahir, An Ember in the Ashes
(I did not get around to this book but I really appreciated this quote when I saw it.)
- Book which had the overall greatest impact on you this year:
Let God’s Light Shine Forth by Pope Benedict XVI
- A book you didn’t read this year that will be your #1 priority in 2016?
Winter by Marissa Meyer!!!
- New book you are most anticipating for 2016?
2016 looks like a pretty exciting year for books! There are at least fifty books that I am looking forward to, many of them sequels and final installments in series, but here are the ones that I am most eager to read…
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
- Memories of Ash by Intisar Khanani
- The Dark Talent: Alcatraz vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson (At LONG last)
- Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- See How They Run by Ally Carter
- Delilah Dirk and the King’s Shilling by Tony Cliff
- A Little Taste of Poison by R. J. Anderson
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski